6 June 2012

#SonNamShinDay


Assalamualaikum + Annyeonghaseyo

Hello guysssss. Guess what ? today is uri B2ST Maknae birthday . Son Dongwoon ! Happy birthday lovely WoonWoon, I wish all the best for you.Be a dorky lovely bug-fearless sweetie as always (っ◕ヮ◕)っ♥
#SonNamShinDay . I hope you know you are amazing the way you are and everyday I am so proud of you ;~; ♥ I just hope you get all the happiness that you deserve and even more, because you’re a GOOD MAN! Never stop smiling!




I honestly don’t know where to start… I never know. There’s so much I want to say but words aren’t enough… Oh how I love you Woonie ♥‿♥

You are very special to me. You’ve been a part of me… Living in this same planet with you makes me feel really close to you. Son Dongwoon, you’re everything to me. You’ll always be my favorite one!
Whenever I see you, and you’re sad, I cry… I… I just want to hug you and say that it’ll all be okay.
You are the sweetest person I’ve ever seen, you really have a big heart… You always make me smile, always! Sometimes I still stare at you, amazed and absolutely enchanted… I love you, Woonie, and you make me proud to call myself a swooner.

I’m so proud of you, proud of your determination. You never disappoint me! Thank you for giving me the chance to see you personally and can be sure how real and perfect you are. I’ll never forget you.
And I want to tell you “Thank you“… Thank you for being the person you are. Thank you for being strong. Thank you for all you do. Thank you for your wonderful voice. Thank you for being such an inspiration in my life. Thank you for brightening my world. Thank you so much for existing. Thank you so much for everything. Thank you, Dongwoon! ♥

I wish you only the best and hope you get everything you wish and dream in your life. Keep being awesome, and always take care! ♥
Happy Birthday , Son Dongwoon. I love you.




No comments:

Random

Assalamualaikum. Aku rasa macam nak update luls sebab tu aku update  ಥ_ಥ aku nak cerita pasal aku tengok anime semalam luls. wait anime...