15 June 2012

#910616CNUDAY


Assalamualaikum + Annyeonghaseyo ~

Happy Birthday Shin Dongwoo | 생일축하합니다 신동우
B1A4’s Umma & Gom, our darling CNU ne? Happy Birthday Oppa! Even though I should be your noona, it’s better for me to call you Oppa ne? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Aigoo. I’ve spent a lot of time thinking about what I should write here, failing to think of the right words time and time again. But anything that is written here is from the heart ok? Even though it seems like I haven’t been a fan of you or your group for long, that’s not true.

I’ve been watching B1A4 from the sidelines since their debut. Even though I tried to resist, for stupid reasons, I finally realised in the past few months that it was wrong to ignore my feelings. B1A4 have given me a new love for Kpop that had been waning. It made me see the good in the music industry that had honestly caused me a lot of pain. And CNU you were the one who made everything better. You’re strong and willing to do anything for the sake of your fans - even if it’s something that would cause you embarrassment. 

Your obvious adoration for your members is something I deeply respect you for. You’re so talented and you’re a perfect hyung to Jinyoung, Baro, Sandeul & Gongchan. I keep watching you carefully and I keep falling for your charms more and more and I’m happy. Watching your stages and your variety brings a lot of smiles to all your fans, keep being you ne? I don’t know what else to say and I know I’m rambling. Just, someday I will be there to see you. Your voice is sweet and your swag is cute. Ne, CNU Oppa, I’ll always be here to support you. Even if my friends do tease me for it.

No comments:

Random

Assalamualaikum. Aku rasa macam nak update luls sebab tu aku update  ಥ_ಥ aku nak cerita pasal aku tengok anime semalam luls. wait anime...